Monday, February 19, 2007

Keyboards Aside...It's Party Time!!!

So what, it's the middle of the day and you still have 10 pages to write. Every now and then, ya gotta live a little. Sooooooooooo...

Party at Caveman's House!!!!!!

And, yes, the rumors are true. I was asked to leave (well, not exactly asked...more like TOLD), but not before I did a little snooping through his diary, his blog, his email, listened to his answering machine, eavesdropped on his roommate, short-circuited his electricity, listened to his iPod, fiddled around in his bathroom (couldn't resist flushing!) and pretty much busied myself with all of his business. Hope he's ready when you get there, but if not, you know what to do...

And tell him BabyBlogger says, "No hard feelings, but I still believe the bearskin rug was one heckuva fashion statement (and he didn't have to put me out, it was ONLY a suggestion! lol)"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home