Saturday, October 07, 2006

Whew, Firefox!

Okay, so after a million people recommended it, I finally downloaded Firefox and, yes, my sidebar is now where it should be. I admit I still use Explorer for everything else (old dog, new tricks...you know how it goes, lol), but when I don my BabyBlogger identity, I'm Firefoxin' my way down Blogger Lane. If anyone is having similar sidebar issues, I highly recommend switching to Firefox for your viewing pleasure.

And speaking of recommendations, please check out my links now appearing in my properly placed sidebar. I've only got a few up right now, but they're great ones and more are to follow.

~BabyBlogger


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me congratulate you on your first step towards love - downloading Firefox! I've added you to my site, as well. :)

7:57 AM  
Blogger BabyBlogger said...

Thanks, Alicia, and thanks for the add too...your site rocks!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home