Thursday, August 31, 2006

I've been completely fascinated with some personal research, so I haven't posted in a few days. Been submitting articles too, but no word back on any yet. In the future, I plan to query first and then write, as opposed to writing first and then querying. Right now, I feel like I'm collecting articles. LOL On some topics, however, I just can't help it. I get an idea, start writing, researching and, before I know it, I've completed yet another essay or article that I need to shop. I'm sure some of you can relate. Then there are all of the articles that I wrote for the magazine thing that I almost jumped into earlier this month. Right now, I'm up to my nose hairs in articles...but that could be a good thing, right?

I recently read about a company, Daily Candy, who grossed 8.9 million dollars in revenues last year by producing advertiser supported e-newsletters on what's hot in food, fashion, travel, etc. Can you believe it, 8.9 million!!! Yep, these articles I've collected will end up somewhere...trust me!

I'm also cleaning out my mailbox and came across an interesting call for writing mentors for youth mentees in my FundsForWriters.com newsletter. If you're interested in corresponding with a young person interested in a writing career, check THIS LINK out.

Okay, it's back to work for me right now, but I hope all of you are enjoying your writing and that the rest of your week is prosperous...and fun!

~BabyBlogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home