Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Thanks!

I appreciate the wealth of quality responses on my sidebar issue. Seems on some browsers it's okay, but on others (like mine) it's all the way at the bottom. I'll try everyone's suggestions in the next day or two.

I also just tried to check my stats and realized that no visitor activity has recorded since the 15th even though I've had several comments today (the 16th). I probably interfered with that code too.

Will get it all together soon though.

In the meantime, I'm curious about writing quizzes for magazines. I haven't come upon too many writers who do that sort of thing, but the few who do claim that they've brought in some good business. Does anyone here have any experience they'd like to share with quiz writing? I'd love to hear your stories.

I'm being pushed off the computer now, so I guess it's goodnight! lol :)

Peace and blessings to you all

~BabyBlogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home